Saturday, June 6, 2009

Photo Shoot 2

Last night I had the pleasure of shooting an amazing high school graduate. I am not exaggerating when I say this kid was AMAZING....he blew me away when I asked him where he was going to college and he told me ARGENTINA because he is classic music pianist and has been invited to attend school there to study. WOW. So, naturally I asked him how long he had been playing...you know, expecting an answer like "since I was 3"....and he said, since I was 14. He is now only 17. Again I say...WOW!

However, Westley was is they typical teenager, and was not thrilled to have his pictures taken. This kid really loved his mama to let me do this, because I could tell he was in his own little slice of pergatory!

Thanks for letting me torture you Westley! You really have to admit though, you're one handsome dude!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment