Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rocky Point - Post 1

My family and I went to Rocky Point, Mexico last week with Elmo's cousin Linda & her husband Andre. It was FABULOUS...MARVELOUS....RELAXING....BEATUIFUL....PREFECT....and MUCH NEEDED.

I don't have a lot of spare time these days as in addition to my full time job, I am also trying to start up my photography business. I do not exaggerate when I tell you every spare minute is booked with something, so I will be posting bits and pieces of our vacation as I have time. Here is lot # 1...ENJOY!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! Vote for the name (on the right) that you think best suits a photography business. A lot of URL's have already been registered, so the choices are currently available for purchase. Thanks in advance!

Oh...1 more thing....leave comments so I know you were here!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful! My favorites are Coleton's handstand, Jadyn playing with her toes (Adrianne has the same top), Paige laughing with the hair in her face (You know it's genuine. I can almost hear her laugh!) and the one with the 3 of them walking with their backs to the camera. You are very talented and you have captured your memories so beautifully! - Michelle Meck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel!
    HOLY MOLEY FLIPPIN' COW! give you a camera and you just AMAZE us! I can't believe how far along your mega skills have come along just in these short months!! You. Amaze. Me.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete