Thursday, June 4, 2009

First attempt at PRO PHOTO

I recently put an ad up on Craig's list advertising FREE PHOTOGRAPHY for people so that I could learn how to better use my newly learned photography techniques. I got an OVERWHELMING response, so be prepared for frequest updates and MOJOR picture overload. But hey, this is a photography blog...what did you expect?

The following pictures are of 7 month old baby T and his beautiful mama J. Baby T was the cutest little chub and such a great model! Thanks Mama J for letting me practice on baby T. I hope you're happy with the results!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: