Saturday, June 20, 2009

Photo Shoot # 4

I had the pleasure of shooting a beautiful family Friday afternoon. It was a great experience for me because, other than my own family, this is the first "group" I have photographed. The family consisted of a 5 year old girl, 3 year & 5 month old boys, and their parents. Their kids were FABULOUSlLY behaved, and I couldn't have asked for a more patient or cooperative group.

Learning how to pose and entice kids who are not my own is quite a challenge...one that I defiantly need to face and conquer!

Thanks family L for letting me practice my mad skills on you! I hope you're happy with the shots we were able to get!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment