Tuesday, May 5, 2009

First "Photo Shoot"

Ok, so you know I have to be excited about something if it's almost 11 PM and I'm still up...

Today I photographed my neighbor and his BEAUTIFUL 3 year old daughter with MD for MD (Muscular Dystrophy for Mother's Day). Sorry, just thought that an interesting coincidence!

Anyway, Baby S, as we shall call her, is the sweetest kid I have ever seen...always smiling, very polite, and sharp as a tack! I have been wanting to test out my "skills" on someone other than my immediate family, and Neighbor D was more than willing to subject Baby S to my...err, uh...practice? Thanks neighbor D...neighbor K is going to be so thrilled with these!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, and of course, I just HAD to get one with both girls...since they are (after all) bestest of friends!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

    Those eyes. That porcelain face, so soft and delicate. Wow... what a beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete